Before you start personalizing your space, read over the rules our new workstations.
- We recommend you start clean at the new building. Work in your new area for a while before deciding how to decorate your new space.
- You’re welcome to display photos, artwork, and small personal items as long as they do not cover or block the clear glass around your office or workstation.
- Live plants should not be brought to the building, due to the risk of gnats.
- Nothing should be placed above the solid workstation panels, including books, files, or decorative items.
- Nothing should be taped or posted on the glass or the exterior wall of your office or workstation.
- No personal appliances are allowed in your workstation. Each department will have a break room which can be equipped with the appliances you need.